BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hiatus..

I know I've just started this back up, but I have a chronic health condition called Interstial Cystitis. More people need to know about this condition so I'm just going to toss my personal medical information out there to you strangers. It is flaring bad. These flares will leave me bed bound for 4 months. I get it really bad and there is no cure.. I can cross my fingers and hope its only a mild flare, but it never hurts to be prepared for the worst. So until I'm better, I'll leave this to you.



Yes, these people actually do exist, or so says the Wiki. They are called "bugchasers". Are the actual posts from real people and not trolls? I'm not sure. But it sure is good rage material. And no, gay people aren't 'lolevil', like in every group in the history of mankind it's only the crazy radical ones.

Again, this isn't my own screenshot, and the words are the bottom right aren't my own.

0 comments: